2012 List of Fascinating People January 02 2013
2012 was a great year for our small company. I honestly believe that the success of our business is 25% of the efforts of us & 75% of the support of the people around us. Instead of listing our successes, we want to give thanks to some people that influenced us & made this great year possible. In order of no importance, here goes:
- Ryan & Ashley Vaughn: Great friends, lending helping hands & occasionally a truck :-)
- Meredith Sullivan & Action Jackson: Huge supporters & inspiration to move forward
- Word of Life Church: Giving us an opportunity to serve them
- Caitlin Cox: pushed like a bandit to get our coffee in Sneaky Beans
- Byron McKnight: saying yes to Caitlin & for them banging Sat. morning biscuits. Awesome guy!
- Mitchell Moore: for serving us at Campbells Bakery & awesome advice
- Joe Hickman: awesome friend who always has an open ear for me & huge supporter
- Lemuria Bookstore: best bookstore in Jackson for real & their awesome team
- Jamie & Julia Weems: great supporters & overall awesome. Too many attributes to list.
- Jonathan & Sevanna Picarsic: best produce in the Jackson Metro, support & encouragement
- Meredith May: taking those awesome photos for us
- Jay Lide: great friend & supporter
- Justin Schultz: designing that awesome artwork for us
- Melanie's: owner's infectious personality & giving us opportnity to serve our coffee in Byram
- Alan Campbell: huge supporter & chief re-tweeter
- Fondren Church: giving us an opportunity to serve you guys
- Matthew Kajdan and Parlor Market: giving us opportunity to serve you guys & your customers
- Les Harvey: awesome supporter & encourager
- Team at Rankin County Schools: an opportunity to help get Gathering Grounds off the ground
- Tara Morrison: awesome supporter & giving me great advice
- The Coffee Adventures & Table in the Corner of the Cafe: my 2 favorite coffee bloggers
So many other friends, family & people I got to know over the past year, I am really grateful for your support. It really does mean a ton to me. If I forgot to mention someone, I apologize, I've only 2 shots of espresso so far today :-). Look for updates soon about some of our new projects for 2013. Be blessed.